The Embroidered Journey Retreat is an artistic destination travel experience headed to Paris, France!
Join Sam in Paris for a delightful week-long retreat of slow-stitching and unhurried wandering. Make a travel journal during the Embroidered Journey Retreat to cherish forever as you explore a great city, seeing the sights and getting off the beaten path. No sewing or artistic experience is necessary! We’ll help you make something special with the skills you have, and teach you some new ones along the way.
Note that paying a deposit or in full implies you accept the terms and conditions of the retreat as detailed HERE. Please be sure to read and return your waiver form as soon as possible to secure your spot with us!
- Daily sessions in Parisian cafés, stitching while we enjoy a relaxing tea or coffee
- Trips to some of the city’s hidden gems, avoiding the crowds, as we marvel at the art and architecture
- A stroll through Montmartre with our guide Zoe, learning about the history of Paris
- A tour of the haberdashery district with our guide Rebecca, an haute couture embroiderer, learning about the history of embroidery in France
- A morning wander through a flea market to find vintage treasures to take home
- Seeing the city from a slow boat ride along the Seine
- Seeing it again from the top of the Eiffel Tower
- And unstructured time every day for your own relaxation or sightseeing
Need a project to bring with you? Check out our embroidery patterns here!