When you take this course, Sam walks you through the whole process of making a cute zipper pouch. All it takes is eight seams – truly! Follow through the 12 step-by-step lessons to create a pouch of your own, at your own pace. All while enjoying sewing in the comfort of your own home.
In this class, Sam shows you how to make the Pencil Case, sized 8″ x 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2 inches.
Tools needed to make the Pencil Case Chunky Wee Zippy Pouch:
- Rotary cutting mat
- Rotary cutting ruler
- Rotary cutter
- Snippy scissors with sharp points
- Pinking shears
- Clips (optional)
- Sewing Machine with walking foot
- Applique pressing sheet (optional, you'll need scrap fabric to protect your surfaces)
- Exterior Fabric: 7" x 11"
- Lining Fabric: 7" x 11"
- Shape-Flex Stabilizer: 7" x 11"
- Steam-A-Seam Fusible: 7" x 11"
- Zipper: 14 inches or longer