This listing is for an On Demand Class for the Chunky Wee Zippy Pouches pattern.
This is a recorded, self-paced video class with no live instruction. When you purchase this class, it will be added to your account, and you’ll be able to access it at your own convenience and pace.
Watch the trailer here!
This class does include the pattern.
What’s included in the class sessions:
- Fabric and material choices
- Tools needed
- Sewing techniques for zippers and fusibles
- Step by step instructions to make a completed pencil case pouch in both directional and non-directional fabric
- All the info you need for a successful project – I keep no secrets!
- Closed-captioning for better accessibility
These cute zipper pouches are fully lined and easy to make. All it takes is eight seams – truly!
The outer and inner fabrics are fused together with additional stabilizer, which makes for a crisp exterior that holds its shape. The fusible web allows you to skip finishing the seams (they won’t fray) and avoid turning the pouch through a tiny hole.
Three pouch sizes are included in the pattern, along with the simple formula to create a pouch of ANY size of your choosing!