Day 12! We’re almost to the end, so make sure to hop back and get your comments in!
Victoria Findlay Wolfe is hosting the YELLOW bucket! I chose yellow for her because I LOVE how she uses it her quilts!
Yellow can be tricky if it’s too bright, but Victoria uses it like a neutral. Also, the cover of her last book, 15 Minutes of Play featured all that yellow:
It so easy to get caught up in approaching each project as something that needs a huge chunk of time – I love how Victoria breaks it down in this book to small snippets of time, and that you can build those snippets into really beautiful things.
She has something different in store for you on her side of this hop – she called me up on Facetime and captured the video of us chatting. What fun to be part of a conversation! Even her dog got in on the action! And you can peek into her beautiful studio too!
Please hop over to Victoria’s blog to check it out. And while you’re there, check out her upcoming book about Double Wedding Ring Quilts – I can’t wait to get my hands on this one!
Here’s a reminder of the tour and COLOR bucket schedule – and I’ll be wrapping it up on Monday with ORANGE:
- Thursday October 2 – PURPLE – Megan Dougherty, The Bitchy Stitcher
- Friday October 3 – BROWN – Carrie Bloomston, Such Designs
- Monday October 6 – RED – Kim Niedzwiecki, My GoGo Life
- Tuesday October 7 – TEAL – Flaun Cline, I Plead Quilty
- Wednesday October 8 – WHITE – Mollie Sparkles
- Thursdays October 9 – HEXIES – Cath Hall, Wombat Quilts
- Friday October 10 – PINK – Ebony Love, LoveBug Studios
- Monday October 13 – GREEN – Rose Hughes
- Tuesday October 14 – BLUE – Sarah Fielke
- Wednesday October 15 – GRAY – Maddie Kertay, The BadAss Quilters Society
- Thursday October 16 – BLACK – Cheryl Sleboda
- Friday October 17 – YELLOW – Victoria Findlay Wolfe
- Monday October 20 – ORANGE (but of course!) – Sam Hunter, Hunter’s Design Studio
BTW – Did you join my mailing list yet? Do it here. I’m dreaming up groovy exclusive stuff for you!